We are currently searching for Family Medicine Physician who wants the opportunity to practice great medicine and get the most out of their careers, while maintaining the ability to pursue a personal life to its fullest.
Bellin Medical Group Overview
For more than 25 years, Bellin Health clinics and care teams have dedicated their time and efforts to enable every person and community in our region to achieve and maintain their full health and well-being potential through their relentless commitment to quality, experience, and affordability.
Bellin Health is a national leader in Team-Based Care, creating phenomenal provider satisfaction through a strategic redesign of the office visit and between-visit workflow. The health system’s physicians are supported by a full complement of health care colleagues.
Team-Based Care gives the physician a better work-life balance and increases their overall satisfaction, which is why our provider retention rate is 91.4%.
- Board certified in appropriate specialty by the American Board of Medical Specialties or Bureau for Osteopathic Specialists with a current, unrestricted license to practice;
- Board eligible and graduate from an ACGME or AOA accredited residency training program within the last five (5) years;
- Pass all eligibility requirements of Bellin Medical Staff
- Full-time practice: 40 hours per week with a minimum of 28 hours available for patient appointments, minimum 4 days per week (part-time employment opportunities available)
- 18-22 patients per day
- EPIC access – remote access from home
- Competitive compensation package includes a compensation guarantee with the opportunity of additional earning potential:
- Production bonus
- Quality bonus
- Value Based bonus
- Time off: 160 hours per fiscal year with escalation to 264 hours upon contract renewal
- Participate in on-call coverage
- Clinic hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. - Monday through Friday; no weekends, no holidays
- Ability to teach and mentor medical students from MCW-Green Bay
- CME stipend of $5,000 per fiscal year and 80 hours of time off
- Up to $12,000 for relocation assistance
- Health, Vision, Dental, Short & Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Retirement Plans (401k & 457b) and Professional Liability Insurance
Location/Region: Escanaba, MI (49829)