Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
- 25-bed, not-for-profit, critical access hospital; Top Hospital by The Leapfrog Group for six years
- Established team of 4 physicians and 1 advanced practitioner
- Open ICU: 6-bed special care unit or step down unit
- Procedure experience preferred, but not required
- Codes ran by hospitalists
- Schedule: 7 on / 7 off
- Open to board-certified or eligible IM or FM trained physicians; ACLS, BLS certification required
- J1 eligible facility; Access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and services covered
Our talented clinicians are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our clinicians can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our clinicians.
Location & Lifestyle
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
Escanaba, located along the shores of Little Bay De Noc in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula, is home to one of the safest natural harbors in the upper Great Lakes, which makes the area a natural destination for boaters and outdoor enthusiasts. Escanaba’s downtown features more than a mile of unique, distinctive shops and businesses and boasts a top-notch public library that offers extensive services not typically found in a community its size, as well as an Art Center featuring some of the finest community theater and art exhibits in the Midwest. Escanaba is also the home to a quality educational system, including a community college. With so many amenities and opportunities, Escanaba is a great place to work, play and live.
Location/Region: Escanaba, MI (49829)